Found a Lost Dog in Hunt County - Suggestions / Helpful Hints
1. Bring the pet to safety and provide food, water and shelter, if possible.
2. Take a good photo of the pet.
3. If possible, take the pet to a local veterinarian and have them scan for a microchip.
4. Call all the shelters in your area and file a found report, email pictures.
5. Create a FREE FLYER at: https://www.helpinglostpets.com/petdetail_B/postpet.aspx?rc=o669&s=LF
6. The above flyer can be printed and also shared on social media.
Sites to consider:
7. Print the flyer and post it on all surrounding areas, vet clinics, street corners
8. Please DO NOT take the pet to the Greenville Animal Shelter. This shelter is a high kill shelter and the pet will stand little chance of making it out alive.
9. If owner can’t be found, contact local area no-kill rescues for help. They may have a wait list but they will ensure that the found pet will find a proper new loving home.
THANK YOU for helping a lost fur baby!!!